cgi + mySQL "revdberr,invalid database type"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 24 05:22:06 EDT 2007

Hi Claude,

You need to install the MySQL database driver for Revolution on your
webserver. Without this driver, you get reported error. I am not sure
whether you can actually install this driver to work with a CGI
engine, but you could try.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 24-sep-2007, om 7:54 heeft Claude Lemmel het volgende geschreven: