custom "Type-ahead" function

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Sep 19 00:05:58 EDT 2007

Could this be what you saw?
Mark
_____

 From FlexibleLearning at aol.com  Wed Mar  1 10:46:13 2006

I use this to progressively auto-fill from a defined list...

Script  for Field or Combo-button...

on keyup k
put word 2 of the  selectedChunk into temp
put the num of words of char 1 to temp of me  into w
put lineoffset(CR& word w of me, CR& fld "wordList")  into n
get line n of fld "wordList"
if it <>"" then  put it into word w of me
-- Select current word offset
put  the num of chars of word 1 to w of me into w
select char (temp) to w  of me
end keyup
________