Vista problem with Capture

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Sep 18 19:04:57 EDT 2007

Recently, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I'm using  Rev 2.8.1 and trying to capture the screen, and I keep
> getting a black rectangle. I've had many users of ButtonGadget report
> the same thing-- but funny thing is I can't get it to reproduce on my
> Vista machine at home.

Is it a brand new machine with Vista installed, or did you upgrade the
system?  Just a shot in the dark, but if it's a new system (actually, maybe
even for an upgraded machine) you might check to see if some new video
drivers may be available for the graphics card, or perhaps there's a Windows
update (unlikely I know).  Otherwise, I myself haven't tested a lot on Vista
lately.

Let us know if you find out anything.

Regards,

Scott Rossi