Crash - error 0xc000005

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 15 11:00:31 EDT 2007

Hi Arie,

Does this happen to ALL standalones that you produce, or only with
this particular standalone? Do you have any repeat loops, which don't
finish with certainty (perhaps the geometry manager?). Any send
commands that might cause recursion? Are you using AltBrowser/
RevBrowser? Does the error also happen if you just start the
standalone and don't touch it?

Searching the internet for information, I don't conclude that the
problem is related to games. Most of the hits I get are related to
Explorer, but that's only because Explorer is used by all Windows
users. It seems that this error is a very general error and means
little more than "sorry an error occurred". You really need to tell a
little more about what is going on.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-sep-2007, om 16:25 heeft Arie van der Ent het volgende geschreven: