Escaping from Repeat loops

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Sep 10 22:00:39 EDT 2007

Alejandro, there is a global property "allowInterrupts" that should
be set to true by default - it means that you can escape from runaway
loops by pressing "command period" on a mac or (I think), "control
period" on windows.

If this is not working, then type "set the allowInterrupts to true"
in the message box, and it should then work.

If that fails (though it shouldn't), you can always do something like:

repeat forever
   if the controlKey is down then exit repeat
   do loop stuff.....
end repeat

so holding down the control key will exit the loop.

Best,

Mark