Does revGoURL Auto-Encode URLs?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Sep 6 20:00:27 EDT 2007

Scott, have a look at the page source for the login page. You may
find that there's a javaScript function that does the POST.

As an example of something that I did a while ago, I wanted to
donload a page that had a form (set by buttons) that set a date. So I
had an applescript in a custom prop:

set tScr to "
document.ResultSel.Day.selectedIndex = dd;
document.ResultSel.Month.selectedIndex = mm;
document.ResultSel.Year.selectedIndex = yy;
ResultsValidate()"

tell application "Safari"
do JavaScript tScr in document 1
end tell

which my app would copy into a variable, replace the dd/mm/yy values
with the needed real values, and 'do as applescript'. If you're on
Windows, maybe there's a Windows way to do this?

Having said that, the site has changed since then, and it no longer
works...which is one of the problems with trying to interact with
designed-for-humans sites programmatically.

Best of luck,

Mark