Data synchronization

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Tue Sep 4 12:14:41 EDT 2007

Hi Andre

Good start!

Obviously needs some work, eg. "STOR" command & ability to handle large
files.

I've started a few modifications already :) ie. clearing gWorkLog &
adding explicit variables.

My priority is obviously on the other job but would really like to help
get this finished, in fact it would make a good community project. But
they don't really seem to take off in the rev community, that I can
recall. Maybe we're all too busy on our own projects :)

But that is another topic.

Anyway, I will examine it further when I can.

regards
alex