ANN: BvG Docu + Webnotes patched. (Was Re: The Documentation)

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr
Sat Oct 27 16:23:46 EDT 2007

Le 27 oct. 07, à 18:31, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> François,
>
> This is something related to BvG Docu, not webnotes. The webnotes are
> stored in the web, they simply don't care about any system or version
> of anything. The thing that BvG Docu has a reference to my
> documentation folder is because I simply bundled and distributed my
> working version.
>
> If you rebuild the docs for your own version things should be fine.
> The webnotes are empty right now, I just made the server work, there's
> no data in it yet.
>
> So tell me if you managed to work this.

Thanks; it seems to work on my side. I send a note on the "answer"
command; please check if you got it (and then delete it, it is really a
stupid test)
I included your stack in my plugins to open invisibly with rev at
startup and added a "help" command that is basically "show+revDocsGo"
as suggested by Björnke

very best regards,

Francois Chaplais
35 rue Saint-Honore