Do you know what "home.rev" or "Home.mc" are for?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 27 12:59:34 EDT 2007

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:02:23 +1000, Alcy wrote:

>> Hi all,
>> I wanted to find out with CyberForceField (www.cyberforcefield.com)
>> what happens when I put an executable file I create with rev inside a
>> cage.
>> I found out the following alerts in the PS below:
>> Basically, the stand alone program tries to read the file "home.mc"
>> and "home" and "home.rev" from various places.
>> Can anyone explain why to me?

This is coded into the engine, which will look for a home stack on
launch. If none of the stacks you mention are available, it uses the
standalone's mainstack as "home", which is why your mainstack's stack
script is always put in use automatically.

You don't need to worry about it -- it is normal and nothing will happen
if a separate home stack is not available.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com