libURLDownloadToFile stops downloading on status = requested

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 03:51:01 EDT 2007

Viktoras

It sounds like a socketTimeout errror.

Try checking for the end status in the "downloadComplete" callback.
You should catch the error there. This came up recently on the list.
It seems "socket timeout" errors don't get passed to the
libURLSetStatusCallback callback. Other errors do, which would
explain why you see errors when using non-existing files.

on downloadComplete pUrl, pStatus
  put pStatus ## or whatever
end downloadComplete

Dave