ANN: BvG Docu + Webnotes patched. (Was Re: The Documentation)

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr
Sat Oct 27 02:16:04 EDT 2007

Le 27 oct. 07, à 06:54, Andre Garzia a écrit :

> Hello Friends,
>
> I've patched BvG Docu + Webnotes to work with my new server. Those
> wanting to see this system working need to download again, my new
> server uses a different scheme for the FTP users so the old login
> can't be used.
>
> More info and download at: http://andregarzia.com/docuwebnotes.html
>
> Please take note that all the documentation stuff is done by BvG, I
> just did the webnotes part. This system is naive, we could do
> something better if we worked together.
>
> :-D
>
> anyway, it is a cool way to share information. There are some test
> notes in there...

hello from paris. I just downloaded you stack, and the same problem
keeps popping:
If I use the stack as provided, it cannot access the documentation
files because my configuration is not the same as yours (documentation
files are not found)
If I regenerate content, I lose the links to the webnotes.

I do not know how you store the webnotes, but I think it would be same
to reference them by keywords  and keywords kind, the same way they are
indexed in the BvG stack.

Best regards

Francois Chaplais
35 rue Saint-Honore