Problem Running Under Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 17 12:51:16 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Try this

put "stack" & quote & "C:/Documents and Settings/" & \
"BWolff/Desktop/RunRevBase/GlobalStacks/StackISM.rev" \
& quote into myColdStartStackLongName
get value("ISMColdStart(" & myDebugEnableFlag & "," & \
  quote & myRunTimeStacksFolderPathName & quote & ")", \
myColdStartStackLongName)

or this

go invisible stack "C:/Documents and Settings/" & \
"BWolff/Desktop/RunRevBase/GlobalStacks/StackISM.rev"
-- get short name of stack
put the name of stack "StackISM" into myColdStartStackLongName --?
get value("ISMColdStart(" & myDebugEnableFlag & "," & quote & \
  myRunTimeStacksFolderPathName & quote & ")", myColdStartStackLongName)

I don't know what the short name is, so check the lin with the
question mark. I believe I would prefer the second example.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17-okt-2007, om 17:51 heeft David Burgun het volgende geschreven: