creating scalable web application in rev using mod_load_balancer

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Oct 16 21:58:24 EDT 2007

Talking about a useful subset of transcript, out of my mind I think we need:

chunk expressions / string manipulation.
xml routines.
db routines.
custom properties (we can match them to json and dynamic objects)
math
common put/get calls
libURL

This is ignoring all the UI stuff, this is just what I think needs to be
converted to make javascript routines. Most web apps are just data
manipulation and server talking, most computation is done on the server
where we have the revolution engine.

If we convert just the ones above, we could handle the basic needs of web
apps, at least the scripts that goes together with the html.

We still need to convert the UI and the UI routines though.

Anyone can think of any transcript topic that would need translation that is
not listed above, not thinking about UI?

Cheers
andre