Zip Format?

David Burgun dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Oct 16 12:29:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using the following function to create a Zip file:

-
--
--  UtilFileCreateZipFile
-

   --
   --  Delete the Archive File if it exists
   --

   --
   --  Create the Archive File

   --
   --  Add the File to the Archive
   --
   if the result <> empty then return the result

   --
   --  Close the Archive File
   --

   return empty
end UtilFileCreateZipFile

This file is  then uploaded via FTP to a server using the
"libURLftpUploadFile" function.

My problem is that the Server is expected a GZip format file. Does
the "revZipAddItemWithFile" function create a GZip file? If not how
can I do this?

Thanks a lot for any assistance or suggestion.

All the Best
Dave