Emailing from within Revolution

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 15:32:13 EDT 2007

As an intermediate Revolution user, I'd like my standalone to be able
to send an email by script completely within Revolution, not, as
revMail does, require the user to explicitly send it from the email
application (in my case — Apple's Mail program). I've looked at Shao
Sean's libSMTP and Altuit's altEmailHarness, but these look rather
complicated for me and were written at the end of 2005. Is there
anything easier, more "built-in," and more recent? Thank you.

Paul Gabel