Moving Rev apps to the web (why isn't this on the horizon?)

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Oct 13 14:57:06 EDT 2007

another way to go could be expanding Revolution's functionality. First
by describing something like Document Object Model for Revolution
stacks. Defining structure (objects, nesting, properties), formatting
(stylesheets), function (scripts). Then implementing it in any sort of
xml/css/scripts configuration. From this point on one would be able to
directly translate to corresponding objects, structures and formating of
other xml based formats like XHTML/CSS/jscript, or SVG, or anything else...

This would not require tackling with Revolution internals in any way, so
can be accomplished by anyone motivated highly enough to do this :-)

Viktoras