Filemaker through ODBC

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Oct 3 12:16:22 EDT 2007

Richard-

Don't get me wrong about this - I'm not dismissing FMP out of hand by any
means. We run our accounting system on FileMaker using a system I first
cobbled together some ten years ago. But the lack of variables hurts, as
does the fact that programming in FileMaker is limited to stringing together
macro statements. I should retract my statement about the
non-programmability, though, since it does satisfy my first-pass criterion
for the definition, that of conditional branching.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net