Welcome to Scotland

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Nov 29 21:37:19 EST 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:22:29 -0800, Mark Wieder wrote:

> I couldn't resist posting this (mind the wrap):

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2007/11/28/scotland-s-new-125k-slogan-welcome-to-scotland-86908-20170094/

You want to know something funnier? The article is dated 11/28/07 and
states "And the exciting new catchphrase dreamed up by top advertising
brains is..."Welcome to Scotland". Artwork featuring the message will
be displayed at all Scots airports from St Andrew's Day, accompanied by
different national and local messages."

But look at what I saw as I entered the Glasgow airport this last May:

   http://www.sonsothunder.com/Welcome.png

:-D

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.