Anyone noticing stalled uploading? find a solution?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Tue Nov 27 18:57:54 EST 2007

We just found out something:

Someone noticed it was always the 4th file that stalled (hung on
status "connecting...")

Well, our server only allows 3 simultaneous FTP connections.

So Rev was initiating a new FTP connection for each upload (using
libURLftpUploadFile)

Can I force Rev to use the same connection for multiple uploads?

Or, can I make it close the connection after each successful upload,
so I don't run out of connections?

(increasing the limit on our server is not a solution- it will help
us, but not others :-)