Mysql

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Nov 24 19:00:31 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

If really completely nothing happens when you try to connect to your
MySQL server using a dedicated client, either you have firewall
issues or your MySQL server has been set up incorrectly. Without more
information, this is all I can say about it.

You can prevent the arrowKeys from navigating to another card by
setting the navigationArrows to false.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 25-nov-2007, om 0:48 heeft Paul Robinson het volgende geschreven: