Mysql

Paul Robinson probinson244 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 24 18:48:58 EST 2007

Hello all,

I am having real problems connecting to Mysql database on my server using
the database connection wizard. Vie tried the Mysql client too and nothing
seems to happen.

Any help on this?

also when I create my ap as a standalone i can use the left right key on my
keyboard to move cards... how do I disable this as my ap. is password
protected on the second card onwards. I have done password protect etc.

Many thanks

Paul
UK

PS only 10 days left on trial and Ive built my ap. never done anything
before .... this software is brill. thanks all.