How do I create an Icon View

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Nov 15 04:33:52 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

if I understood you correctly, you need a field which displays contents
of a folder (table, database, etc) in a list where icons indicate the
type of a resource displayed.

Basically you will need to "set the imageSource of char 1 to yourimg"
for each line in a field describing a resource. If you wish to show it
in 2 or 3 columns - just insert tabs where appropriate, "set the
itemdelimiter to tab", and "set the imageSource of char 1 to yourimg"
for each item...

An example that might serve you as a source of ideas is described (and
can be downloaded and reused) at
http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/september/issue32/newsletter3.php

Viktoras