XML Problem?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Nov 12 09:44:06 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have a problem with the code below, I get "xmlerr, can't find
element" returned on each of the calls to revXMLAttribute, but I
can't for the life of me see why? I have copied the XML in questions
to the end of this message.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave

--  mouseUp
on mouseUp
   local mySoapXMLtree
   local mySoapXMLNode
   local myPlaylistID
   local myPlaylistName
   local myPlayNowFlag

   put RevCreateXMLTree(field "FieldXML",true,true,false) into
mySoapXMLtree
   put "/Envelope/Body/GetNewSentListResponse/GetNewSentListResult"
into mySoapXMLNode

   put revXMLAttribute(mySoapXMLtree,mySoapXMLNode & "/
Tracks/","SentListID") into myPlaylistID
   put revXMLAttribute(mySoapXMLtree,mySoapXMLNode & "/
Tracks","ListName") into myPlaylistName
   put revXMLAttribute(mySoapXMLtree,mySoapXMLNode & "/
Tracks","PlayNow") into myPlayNowFlag
end mouseUp

-------------

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<s:Body>
<GetNewSentListResponse xmlns="http://bandyaboutmusic.com/GenX">
<GetNewSentListResult><Tracks SentListID="2" ListName="Greatest
60's Protest Songs" PlayNow="0"><Track TrackNo="1" Artist="Bob
Dylan" Track="Blowin' In The Wind" /></Tracks></
GetNewSentListResult>
</GetNewSentListResponse>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>