Problem with more than one open stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 11 21:27:58 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

A quick fix is to set the defaultstack before using "this".
Naturally, you can also change "this stack" into the name of your stack.

I don't know whether your script currently allows it, but the
"correct" way of doing this would be to go back to the original stack
after opening the progress window:

go stack "Progress Window"
go stack "Original Stack"

and if this causes a problem, try

go stack "Progress Window"
set the defaultstack to "Original Stack"

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 12-nov-2007, om 3:07 heeft David Burgun het volgende geschreven: