check if handler exist before using it

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Fri Nov 9 10:49:10 EST 2007

Ok, I understand,

Mmmm, I need to do more severe checking than
the one you do, but it's the same principle...

As I'm doing  an administration tool, I have to take care
of  differents scenarios , so for instance,
having to deal with protected scripts which I didn't write myself,
and without the password....

and being under the dark forces of the external world, I don't have
in my hands all the power of revolution :-)

Anyway, Muchas gracias.

Thierry