Question on RunRev/SQLite

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:59:56 EST 2007

If you leave those fields blank when using the database query builder it
doesn't work (or did it work for you????). But when accessing SQLite by
direct means you can do it with no password or ID. It could mean that my new
install of RunRev is somehow still accessing an old AltSQLite installation?
I wish that I wasn't the only person in the world using the database query
builder. The database query builder has so much potential.