Idle handlers and Text files

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Nov 8 05:30:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I tested

on preOpenStack
   answer "moo"
end preOpenStack

on first card of otherwise empty stack on
MacBook Pro, System 10.4.10 german, RR 2.8.1, GLX on and off.

it works with doubleclick, drag and drop and starting stack from within
Revolution.

only difference is on doubleclick and drag and drop there is no RR-logo in
the answer dialog box, probably because the icons are not yet available?

hth

bernd