Idle handlers and Text files

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 10:53:09 EST 2007

Hi Len,

You'd put a preOpenStack handler into the card script of the
mainstack if you want that script to run only when the mainstack
opens and not when substacks open. Otherwise, the preOpenStack
handler would be send up the message hierarchy each time a substack
is opened.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-nov-2007, om 16:43 heeft Len Morgan het volgende geschreven: