Idle handlers and Text files

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 11:48:43 EST 2007

I think you could put a preOpenStack handler in every stack or substack at
the stack script level and choose not to send it along the hierarchy.  This
would allow the use of preOpenStack  in the substacks when desired.

However, this would not be correct if the preOpenStack  message actually got
sent to the main stack in either the IDE or the stand alone.

I have little experience with apps and preOpenStack, so others can give
wiser advice.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas