AW: best way to define clickable areas with irregular shapes ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Fri May 25 10:51:01 EDT 2007

Tiemo,

my problem with irregular shapes was to define the boundaries of each
shape... I guess that in most cases, Eric's method allows to "virtually"
enclose each shape in a rectangular bounding box, and thus define a
different action when cursor enters each shape...
the only limitation I can see is overlapping bounding boxes...

JB