[OT] Anyone heard anything about the Quartam???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue May 22 07:31:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

We got the Beta Version Quartam of the PDF Library and having found
it was good for our purposes, contacted Jan Schenkel and offered to
buy the license right then. He said we'd have to wait until March for
it to be released and extended the license.  He said he'd continue to
extend the license until such times as it was released. We got a new
library/license at the end April. Now's it May and it's expired again
and I've been emailing Jan for a new license but he doesn't reply. We
have a product to ship and the PDF section now obviously doesn't work!

So,if Jan read this or if anyone knows Jan's whereabouts or knows
what has happened to him I'd be really grateful if you would contact me!

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave