WARNING BUG ! Rev fails to Communicate

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Mon May 21 15:31:31 EDT 2007

Camm,

Here's a snippet from one of BlueSoleil's change logs.

The following significant changes have been made to BlueSoleil 2.1.2 since
it is build 2.1.1
EDR:
• Support online purchase of new versions of BlueSoleil.
• Bug fix: Some applications sometimes hang when trying to use virtual COM
port.

Sounds like it might be worth a try to upgrade to somewhere near 2.1.2.

--
cb