Setting up an application's Icon

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun May 20 10:38:31 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

No, I have the icon completed. I've looked at the Standalone settings
and the only reference I find is to the icon that is associated with
the various dialogs. Also, nothing relevant in the docs. I'll check
your links for this, but this is something that should be more
clearly and VERY specifically documented. I also tried using the
icon2image.demo and did not find it relevant. So??? I'll keep
trying... Thanks!

Joe Wilkins