altID

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sun May 20 08:50:47 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bovill" <david at openpartnership.net>
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:35 PM
Subject: altID

> Has anyone got extensive experience of using altID? I am thinking of using
> it - but not sure exactly how.

It's on my shopping list for this week as a matter of fact.  :-)   There's a
good tutorial on Alt's website, as I've not used it I'm not able to give
details but it seems to work with standard Rev objects and as such I would
think you could pretty much do anything to those objects used with it that
you cna do in Rev.

Scott Kane
Scott Kane
"There are two ways of being deceived.  One is to believe that which is not
true.  The other is to not believe that which is true." Søren Aabye
Kierkegaard