WOW -New Features in 2.8.1

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sat May 19 08:06:47 EDT 2007

You wrote:

> I was just going over the new features article in the Rev newsletter.
>

> Wow! Now I get how 'Private Handlers' and the 'split by row and column'
> features could really be useful..  speeeeeed..
>
> very well done explanatory article. Thanks Marcus and Oliver. Nice to get
> details from the coder/designers!
>
> http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/may/issue26/newsletter1.php

Double WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Okay this may seem as a VERY VERY good feature for experienced coders. And
it is.
Howerver, this is the one thing that will enable novices and intermediaries
like myself write apps a lot faster adn easier.
Rather than have to declare things all over the place and wonmder if you
have missed something elsewher ethat may conflict. Simply make it private to
the object.

I've not done anything recently, however, I expect I'll be back in June and
hammering away and "grabbing rev by the privates". I know, I know, I couldnt
resist. :-)

Cheers
Bob; sunny Scotland