Build for Classic

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri May 18 19:20:37 EDT 2007

I haven't seen that many OS9 boxes around lately, except for my old
iMac (I need it, I haven't finished The Journeyman Project yet).

Anyroad, if issues of workload are to be borne in mind regarding
unsupported OSs the we should also ditch Windows 98. Although I
wouldn't agree with it on the grounds that there are tonnes of these
around (I even saw 3.1 'For Workgoups' on every machine in a
government department not two years ago, pretty nippy on them
Pentiums I must say!).

Cheers,

Luis.