Revolution 2.8.1: a 240+ bug fixes/improvements! What about the remaining 1879?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 18 00:19:26 EDT 2007

Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> Of course with such small numbers, one can not really draw a conclusive
> decision,

I think any comparisons need to subtract all the "pending" bugs from any
totals. Bugs that are pending can't be addressed until more information
is gathered, they are in an indecisive state. Many of them may not
really be bugs, but that can't be proven until more info is gathered
from the reporter. Pending bugs are more like "maybe bugs".

I also think all enhancement requests should be removed from the totals.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com