Python Samples stack

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Sat May 12 16:17:40 EDT 2007

> I can view it but not go to it.  Is this due to being on 2.6.1 Linux?

Hi Peter,

Is Python installed on your machine? To check that python is
installed and to know the command folder path of the python tool type
"V") in a shell terminal to get the version number.

In Revolution you can also execute:
   answer "Is python installed in the $PATH:" && shell("which python")
   answer "Python version is" && shell("python -V")

If Python is not installed, go to http://www.python.org/download/
it's just easy to proceed. In MacOSX python is installed by default.
I use version 2.5 but the stack should work for 2.3 and 2.4.