What to do to get a selected TAB-Button into the foreground?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 8 03:20:51 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

You got , as usual :-) the right answer from Ken.
In addition, the "How to Manage Tabbed Buttons" tutorial might help
you to get started with all methods, tricks and tips when managing
tabbed buttons:
How to manage tabbed buttons with 2 methods: Multiple cards method
(each tab is a card) and Groups method (show/hide groups based on tab
selection).
And, by script, how to set the tabs names, how to select a tab, how
to disable or enable a tab, etc.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Le 7 mai 07 à 18:17, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

> I just tried my first time a tab panel. As I see it, I put on each
> card the
> same tab menu and set the code to:
>
> On menuPick . switch "foo" go to card "foo"
>
> So far it works, now I am missing a little thing. If I click on a
> tab, I
> switch to the selected card, but the clicked tab doesn't come into the
> foreground not until I have clicked a second time onto the same
> tab. I have
> a pass menuPick in my script, and I don't see any property in the
> btn Tab
> Menu to set.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks for any hint