How do I create an autorun CD for Mac?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon May 7 22:37:25 EDT 2007

As others have pointed out autorun is a security problem that Apple
discontinued long ago.

However you can achieve almost the same thing by setting up the CD to
open the CD when it is inserted without the user double-clicking it.
That way your Mac users will see the application right away and
simply open it. Note that you will want to play with this a bit as
you are given a number of interesting options to have a graphical
representation of the file and instructions.

Bill