2.7 For Linux?

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Sun May 6 12:04:18 EDT 2007

Hey,
  I was wondering when the Revolution with support for Linux is supposed to
be released.  I realize that it is going to be in version 2.9 of Revolution,
but the current beta build is 2.8.1, does that mean that we are going to
have several updates under 2.8, and that the 2.9 release will be released
much later than I thought?  I guess what I am looking for is a general time
estimate until 2.9.  Is it weeks, months, a year?  Until then, is there any
way that I can use Revolution 2.6 to build a Linux version of my app even
though I don't have a 2.6 license?

  Thank You,
    Bridger Maxwell
    www.FieryFerret.com