Urgently!!!! How can I use runrev 2.5.1 send or receive Data or File by Bluetooth or Pop-port USB from Mobile Phone to my computer?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu May 3 17:32:17 EDT 2007

On 3 May 2007, at 22:08, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> No sorry. I've only done serial communications using a USB to serial
> device. I haven't done any actual USB or Bluetooth comms. I don't
> think either would be possible without an external.

Bluetooth can in theory be accessed via a virtual serial port, but
you going to get and send raw data. Going from there to uploading/
downloading actual files is likely to be a bit... 'complex'.

Buried in the following link are instructions for setting up a
virtual port on OS X:
<http://juju.org/articles/2006/10/22/bluetooth-serial-port-to-nxt-in-
osx>

Ian