Eureka! Inspector problem workaround

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu May 3 11:08:35 EDT 2007

Happy Days!

In trying to document the problem I was having with the Object
Inspector and obtaining proper Paths to sources, I found, mostly from
Jacques suggestion to try the Application Browser to explore the
problem, that I could identify the players in that browser and then
browse to the appropriate source and it would work as expected,
though constantly not working when using the Inspector to select the
object and then browsing. I should think that this difference might
point out the flaw (bug 4711) in the functioning of the Inspector.
So... don't use the Inspector to identify the object, use the
Application browser instead.

Joe Wilkins