TARGET bug..please check

wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Tue May 1 08:14:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

For what it is worth, as there is still a focus problem with the
answer dialog box in rev 2.8.1 on OS X  (it still needs 2 clicks),
I added  a focus on line to the script after which it seems to work
more or less normally here (in OS X), the selecting part that is.

on closeField
   if the text of the target is not empty and the text of the target
is not a number then
     beep
     answer "Please enter a number."
     focus on the target  ####