main stack and substack questions

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Fri Mar 30 17:10:16 EDT 2007

Have a substack and when the card opens it looks for a background image

set the itemdelimiter to slash

    put the filename of this stack into dbPath

    delete the last item of dbPath

    put "/cartridge fork.PNG" after dbPath_#

    set the filename of image "cartridge fork.PNG" to dbPath

dbPath is empty I think it is because if you look in the stack properties
under filename it has a [inherited] at the end, how do I correct this?

Second question

If I open a substack from substack how do I pass the card name and stack
name as a variable to replace "view_valving" and "insertvalving" in the
following code?

put fld "newrecord_id" of card "view_valving" of stack "insertvalving" into
fld "record_id"

Thanks

Rob