Dropped Menu Bar

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Mar 30 11:48:24 EDT 2007

On Mar 30, 2007, at 8:28 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
>> Thanks, Jan. I was afraid of that. Though my backup is several
>> days old, would it be possible to copy and paste from the old to
>> the new?
>
> Yes. But before you lose hope, did you click the "Edit" button in
> the Menu Builder tool? Your original menu may still be there but
> not showing up by default. Unless you manually deleted it, it's
> unlikely to have been lost.\

Yeah, I tried that first thing. It was there but when I clicked on
the little icon at the right of the dialog, but selecting it did not
make it appear in the other portion of the dialog.

> To see if the group is still in the stack, look in the Application
> Browser. Find your stack, expand its contents by clicking the
> little arrow, click on one of the cards, and then examine the list
> in the right-hand pane to see if the group still exists. If so, you
> haven't lost it.

With my vision problem, even using all of the neat magnifying tricks,
finding something in the Application browser is a virtual
impossibility. Really, I've given up hope of retrieving anything.
Another lesson learned.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins