Can't write in field ...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 29 01:39:56 EDT 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:10:31 +0200, Jean-Pierre wrote:

> I 'm sure that it was a stupid things but ...
>
> I have made a programm for my son. Programm making fractal ...
> All work fine but ...
>
> I can't write in field. I can focus on it. I have the prompt but I
> can't  input text  ....

Do you hae any code in the field that traps keyDown, rawKeyDown, keyUp,
or rawKeyUp? If so, check to see if you're doing a "pass" on the
message, otherwise nothing will show up in the field.

If not check to see if the lockText is on on the field - if so, turn it
off...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com