Can't write in field ...

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 01:39:44 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07 10:10 PM, "Jean-Pierre" <jean-pierre.soto at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> I 'm sure that it was a stupid things but ...
>
> I have made a programm for my son. Programm making fractal ...
> All work fine but ...
>
> I can't write in field. I can focus on it. I have the prompt but I
> can't  input text  ....
Do this and see if we can help

-----1
paste the following 3 lines in to the message box in multi-line mode
(of course, use the field in your stack)

get the properties of fld 1
combine it using cr and tab
put it
---------2
then copy the result in the lower pane, paste it into an email so we can see
what the properties are.   Also, is there a script that is triggered on
rawkeydown (or such) that would be intercepting the key strokes?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas
-----example output for a field is 68 lines long, including spaces
altId    0