correction

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sat Mar 24 10:24:11 EDT 2007

About my previous email, please, if possible, ignore it. This was
stupid most stupid of me to write this on the list.

A wish I had expressed was to keep away from the lists and runrev
business for 2 months as I needed to focus on other projects. As I
was in an unstable state of mind and preferred to stay away from
doing stupid things I would come to later regret, I had in fact
voluntarily unsubscribed myself from the use-list a few days ago.

Some misunderstanding has taken place, leading to inappropriate and
much unfortunate escalate. Bob's schismogenetic comment is right. I
have to confess some clear responsibility in this escalate.

Best regards,
Marielle

Marielle Lange (PhD),  http://widged.com
Bite-size Applications for Education