Bkgnd process that returns immediately

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Mar 19 16:17:46 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

One thing you might find helpful is the 'start' Help info. Open a command line
(aka "DOS") window and at the prompt type:

help start

... or if you want to have the info in a text file type:

help start > my-start-help.txt

(the file will be created in the directory indicated on the prompt line)

HTH -
Phil Davis